januari (2) februari (1) maart (1) april mei juni (5) juli (1) augustus september (3) oktober (3) november (1) december (4)
CouchDB connector: TCouchDBConnection
2015-12-03 07:43 TCouchDB [permalink]
After creating my own wrapper around ADO with the least possible of extra's, but with the most ease-of-use I could get; I tried the same for mongoDB; then Redis; then RethinkDB, but first had to tackle protocol buffers, but in the mean time both advanced to a new version and RethinkDB dropped protocol buffers, so I dropped my RethinkDB connector and put both on the to-do list again.
So now I thought I'd look into CouchDB, it's all HTTP so it should be easy enough. The point is you connect to your CouchDB instance on an address and port that's not publicly accessible, so a full-fledged HTTP library would be too much (though it's still highly recommended nowadays to use TLS over internal connections as well, but that's on the roadmap for xxmHttp). For handling JSON I can re-use what I created for TMongoWire: jsonDoc. So there it is. For now it offers a basic call to exchange JSON with the server, but this should be enough to unlock the main features CouchDB has to offer.
2015-12-10 23:56 metakeys446 [permalink]
- issue changing font with "hide unless mouse over"
- replaced "Wingdings 3" for "Symbol" in default kbl's
- code 666 closes MetaClick
- code 777 opens settings dialog
- codes 1000..1999 loads "000.kbl".."999.kbl"
- code XXXYYY resizes to XXX by YYY pixels
- code KKKXXXYYY loads "KKK.kbl" and resizes to XXX by YYY pixels
- hide unless mouse over (only show corners)
2015-12-11 00:00 metaclick466 [permalink]
- when suspended, time down to unsuspend only on self
- time down on buttons on self is always a normal click
- setting: hide unless mouse over (only show corners)
- setting: alpha blend level
Google Finance: BTCEUR
2015-12-11 08:22 gfBTCEUR [permalink]
Hee, sinds wanneer hebben ze deze toegevoegd?