2011-12-11 23:55 r1683 [permalink]
- xxmHSYS: HTTPAPI handler
- bug fixed: parameters were parsed from request body multiple times
- when BufferSize is set, contexts keep buffers to save on allocating and releasing memory
Warning: the new xxmHSys1 handlers, build using HTTPAPI v1, use the xxm.xml file as a project registry, but require one or more project names to be listed in the command line in order to start hosting the project over HTTPAPI. This might change in a future version. This allows to evaluate xxmHSys1 and test its performance.
- upload progress monitoring interface
- new IXxmContext members: BufferSize, Flush
- optional project interface to handle exceptions: IXxmProjectEvents
Only three items this release, but three strong, useful features that should have been in there all along.
BufferSize has a default value of 0 so developers new to xxm can experience the fact that data sent gets though to the client as fast as possible, but it's highly recomended to set BufferSize on larger projects except when debugging.