→ MetaClick v220.127.116.110
- settings are now loaded from/stored to a file in the folder where MetaClick.exe is
(in preperation to make it portable) (sorry no convert/export utility)
- default colours now two neutral tones of grey/blue
- setting: 'return to' now has option 'R1'
- ignore now uses QueryFullProcessImageName (if available) instead of GetModuleFileNameEx or GetWindowModuleFileName, and may be able to get the executable path of more applications now.
- smaller margins with smaller window sizes
- fixed issue with 'ignore: skip orbit' and anything else than 'L1'